Mission Statement For Woodlands Children Centre:
To support local families to achieve better outcomes for their children and themselves.
- To provide information for families and children 0-5
- To consult with the local community to ensure services provided are improving outcomes for the children and their families and meeting their needs
- To ensure all services and facilities are available to all members of the community
- To develop partnership working with all local agencies and organisations, including the local primary schools within the Centre’s catchment area
- To improve the health and well-being of the families and children in the area
- To create a safer environment and community for families and children to live in
- To provide a positive and fun environment where children and their families can learn and develop together across all six areas of learning
Parental and User involvement is very important to us at Woodlands Children’s Centre. We want everyone to feel welcome and part of the Centre.